General Sales Conditions
Art. 1 – General Provisions
1. The user browsing in this area access to Name Company, accessible through the url: www.modaemodo.com. The navigation and the transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Conditions and Policies for Data Protection adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree no. 70/03) by
Company: Charlie Group & C. SAS
Head Office: Via San Valentino, 31 39041 Brennero (BZ) Italy
VAT number: 01187640212
Registered with the REA, number BZ106350
3. The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Charlie Group & C. SAS reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, submission and acceptance of purchase orders of products on Charlie Group& C. SAS and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from subjects other than the seller, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. The form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the mode of delivery of the purchased products and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; mode and time to return the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The purchaser will be obliged to pay the price from the moment in which the procedure of forwarding the order on line will be concluded. This will be done by clicking on the “Buy” button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller will take charge of the order for its execution.
Art. 4 – Registered Users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user is obliged to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. The confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Charlie Group& C. SAS will be released from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will exonerate in any case Nome Azienda from any responsibility about the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform Charlie Group& C. SAS of any change in their data at any time communicated.
4. If then the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the parties concerned about the payments made, Charlie Group& C. SAS will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the remedy of its failures.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Charlie Group& C. SAS will give the same user name and a password. The latter recognizes that these identifiers are the system of validation of user access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will be binding on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the e-mail order confirmation may occur cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.3. If the buyer requires the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Charlie Group& C. SAS will refund the amount paid within 7 (seven) days from the moment in which Charlie Group& C. SAS has had knowledge of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Charlie Group& C. SAS commercializes:
Bracelets, Necklaces, Rings, Clothing and Showls
2. The offer is detailed in our site at the link: www.modaemodo.com
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be as indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a manifest error.
2. In case of error, Charlie Group& C. SAS will inform the buyer as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order to the right amount or cancellation. There will be no obligation for Charlie Group& C. SAS to provide what has been sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The prices on the site are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your cart. Simply follow the checkout instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details can be changed before sending the request.
5. Payment can be made by: credit card and Paypal.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Where required, Charlie Group& C. SAS makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Charlie Group& C. SAS will make only deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within a 7 (seven) working days or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time at the time of selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you wish to cancel the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including the costs of delivery (if any) with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 7 (seven) days from the date of termination. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the purchaser.
8. Shipping costs are charged to the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall pass to the Buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired as soon as full payment has been received for all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, should this occur at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is properly completed.
3. In case of non-conformity, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract for the goods in question and the consequent refund of the price.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the period of 30 days from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Charlie Group& C. SAS through an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered mail to the address: Via San Valentino, 31 39041 Brennero (BZ)
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. Any goods may be returned to any point of sale or collection present in the Italian territory, as will be indicated on the web page at the time of purchase.
6. The goods must be returned intact, in original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 (ten) days, including any shipping costs.
7. Will not apply the right of withdrawal if the services and products of Charlie Group& C. SAS are included in the categories of art. 59 of D.Lgs 206/2005.
8. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during the purchase.
Art. 12 – Treatment of data
Art. 13 – Contacts
1. Any request for information may be sent by email to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to the following number 0472766525, and by mail to the following address: Via San Valentino, 31 39041 Brennero (BZ) Italy.
Art. 14 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions have been drawn up on 1st February 2022.